Search all of our recipes
Healthy Satay Noodle Stir fry
- 440g shelf fresh Singapore noodles (wokka)
- 350g plant based chicken /chicken or tofu
- 400-500g chopped vegetables
- broccoli, sweet red capsicum, bok choy, chopped leek/or spring onion, any other chosen vegetables
- 1/4 cup of water or 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs natural peanut butter 30g*
- 3tbs Cocobella Coconut yoghurt
- 1 tbs lvegetarian stirfry sauce or light soy sauce
- 2 tbs mild sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- garlic powder/ chilli flakes to taste
- Whisk satay sauce ingredients together until smooth.
- Cook protein as normal. I place mine in the air fryer for 10mins on 200•c .
- Chop up chosen Vegetables or use a fresh stir fry mix & toss in a pan for 5 mins on med heat with water or olive oil until softened.
- Add in prepared shelf fresh noodles and place a lid on to allow the steam to soften the noodles, if needed add a few more tbs of water.
- Add cooked protein & pour your satay sauce over & mix it up. Place a lid on and cook for an extra 5 or so mins until vegetables and noodles are nice and soft .
You may also like...
free recipe e-book
sign up to cocobella monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!