Search all of our recipes
Creamy Tzatziki Dip
- 1 cup Cocobella Natural Coconut Yoghurt
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers or 1 continental cucumber
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 – 2 small cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp fresh dill (chopped)
- Slice cucumber in half and scoop out the seeds.
- Grate the cucumber, place the grated cucumber onto a tea towel, and over a sink, squeeze out as much liquid from the cucumber as possible.
- Next combine the Cocobella Natural Coconut Yoghurt, lemon juice and garlic in a bowl.
- Now add the cucumber, dill and salt. Combine.
- Place covered in fridge for an hour or two or overnight.
You may also like...
free recipe e-book
sign up to cocobella monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!