Search all of our recipes
PB & J Scolls
- 3/4 frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon cocobella natural coconut yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- In a bowl, sift together dry dough ingredients including flour and sugar.
- Add cocobella natural coconut yoghurt and stir until a dough forms (if mixture is too dry add extra yoghurt or if too wet add a little more flour one tablespoon at a time)
- Place dough on a floured surface and knead until smooth. Roll out to a thin rectangular shape (approx 30cm x 20cm) and 1cm thick.
- Place raspberry filling ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Spread a thin layer evenly over the dough followed by the peanut butter.
- Starting from the long end, roll the dough up tightly. Cut into 6-8 scrolls using a sharp knife or fishing line.
- Arrange buns on a tray lined with baking paper. (Optional: brush using a light coat of melted butter).
- Bake for 20-25 mins or until golden.
- Stir glaze ingredients in a small bowl until smooth. Drizzle over the top of the scrolls and serve warm.
You may also like...
free recipe e-book
sign up to cocobella monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!